The inagural edition of Food For Thought Fest 2015 organised by the South Asian Association for Gastronomy (SAAG) was held on 17-18th October. The festival celebrated authentic dishes of South Asian Nations (‘Food Fest’) as well as held talks, interviews and panel discussions on relevant issues (‘Thought Fest’).
The Thought Fest was held at Amaltas, Kadamba and Rudrakhasha and included eminent speakers like Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Sudhir Mishra and Bishen Singh Bedi.
Other Prominent guests were:
AP, the Pulitzer Prize winning international news agency provided international coverage to the event
- ASSOCIATED PRESS: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/view/9e5140729cce8e76ca2afc3cbf5126f3?subClipIn=00:00:00&subClipOut=00:04:20
Other Noteworthy Broadcast media coverages were:
- NDTV GOOD TIMES, Two part coverage of the event under their weekly program THE BUZZ , telecast on 23rd and 30th October 2015. https://www.facebook.com/Saagfftf/videos/1758200544459408/
Youtube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gvSMnuxI-U
- Live telecast of Javed Bashir concert by NEWS WORLD INDIA channel and post event coverage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8bGgYjckJM
- DOORDARSHAN coverage of event with Dr Shashi Tharoor interview.
- DOORDARSHAN coverage in National News round up on 18th October 2015.
- AAJ TAK channel news round up on 18th October.
- EENADU TV coverage of event with Dr Shashi Tharoor’s interview.
Also covered extensively by both Print & Online Media, Here are the noteworthy reportage:
- IndiaToday.in http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/saag-food-for-thought-fest-2015-india-habitat-centre-delhi-south-asian-association-for-gastronomy/1/502996.html
- IndiaInfoline.com http://www.indiainfoline.com/article/news-business/the-inaugural-food-for-thought-fest-by-saag-offers-rich-culinary-diversity-of-saarc nations-to-delhi-115102100616_1.html?
- PRLog.org http://www.prlog.org/12504040-the-inaugural-food-for-thought-fest-by-the-saag-offers-the-rich-culinary-diversity-of-saarc-nations.html
- Free-Press-Release.com http://www.free-press-release.com/news-the-inaugural-food-for-thought-fest-by-the-saag-offers-the-rich-culinary-diversity-of-saarc-nations-to-delhi-1445407824.html
- Delhi events.com http://www.delhievents.com/2015/10/south-asian-association-for-gastronomy.html
- LittleBlackBook https://lbb.in/delhi/event-listings/#weekend